Friday, October 21, 2011

Here we are...

Alright, so I'm not sure that I'm so great with this whole blogging idea, but I'm really going to do my best to try.

First of all, thank you for deciding to follow me, and for reading "Fourteen" and hopefully enjoying it (why else would you be here, right? :) Your support means everything to me, as I would be nowhere without you, and I love you all dearly.

As I stated before, I'm going to do my best to post as much as possible, with the most up-to-date news that I can post about my writing and future projects and whatnot. Keep on the lookout for giveaways and such! I love doing them - I drive some of the girls at the Publishing House crazy asking to do them all the time.

If there is anything that you would like to see here, please let me know and I'll do my best to make it happen. All things within reason, of course. :)

Until next time!

C.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment